Aloha and Welcome to the North American Sogetsu Seminar Hawai‘i 2019 (NASS Hawaii) held in Honolulu, Hawai‘i on May 12-16, 2019.
The following information is available for your reference. Please review the menu options.
- PROGRAM / CONTACT The Program / Contact menu has the NASS HAWAII Schedule of Events. You will also find the:
- Online Registration Guide to assist you as you navigate through the Registration Form.
- Information regarding the Iemoto Akane Teshigahara Performance/Demonstration, Workshops, Registration Hours, Aloha Store, Hospitality, Welcome and Aloha Dinners
- Contact information
- REGISTRATION. Under this menu you will find The Registration for all the events. Separately you will find the Exhibit Information and Registration for exhibitors.
- Registration for NASS Hawaii
Begin: July 1, 2018
Close: February 15, 2019.
- EXHIBITS. Under this menu you will find The Exhibit Information and Registration Form.
- PAYMENT AND POLICIES. You will find the policy on cancellation and changes to your registration.
- CONTRIBUTION / ADVERTISEMENT. Please see The Contribution / Advertisement Form and Information
- HOTEL RESERVATION
- HOTEL TRANSPORTATION AND TOURS
We are honored to host our renowned Iemoto Akane Teshigahara. We also look forward to meeting Master Instructor Misei Ishikawa, members of the Headquarters team and our Sogetsu Friends from the various Branches and Study Groups.
The Seminar will feature a Performance/Demonstration by Iemoto Akane Teshigahara at the University of Hawai‘i Kennedy Theater. There will be a variety of educational workshops held at the Sheraton Waikīkī Hotel. At the Royal Hawaiian Hotel will be an exhibition featuring arrangements by the various Branches and Study Groups and special guests from Japan. Planned are two delectable, entertaining and fun dinners to enjoy Hawaii in the company of your Sogetsu friends. You will dine beachside while enjoying an array of island fusion food to the sounds of Hawaii at the Welcome Luau. The event will close with an Aloha Party featuring the Master Chef’s Chinese seven-course dinner.
We encourage you to register early. Reservations for all the workshops and the Iemoto Performance/ Demonstration will be on a first-come, first- served basis. Please fill out the online registration form and make your payment online by credit card.
Please share this information with your students and fellow instructors (Branches and Study Groups) and encourage them to participate in the North American Sogetsu Seminar in Hawaii 2019.