Registration for NASS Hawaii:
Begin: July 1, 2018
Close: February 15, 2019.
The NASS registration table hours:
- Sunday, May 12, 2019 10:00 am to 5:00pm.
- Monday, May 13, 2019 8:30am to 11:30am
Please pick up your registration packet which includes a welcome bag, conference program, identification badge, and the prepaid tickets to the events at the registration table.
You are required to wear your identification badge throughout the Seminar.
Our Aloha Store located at the NASS registration area will offer ikebana related items and other unique products. A selection of ceramic vases designed by renowned artist Mas Ojima and Sogetsu containers from Japan will be available for purchase. Don’t miss this opportunity.
- Sunday, May 12, 2019 12 noon to 5:00pm
- Monday, May 13, 2019 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:30am to 11:00am
The Hospitality Room provides information to NASS participants. Check this location for event updates. Hospitality is a place to network with other members, enjoy light local snacks and fun activities. We also maintain Lost/Found items.
- Monday, May 13, 2019 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:00am to 11:00am